As all our projects are strongly synthesis driven, the core of our facilities is a fully equipped synthetic laboratory offering space for eight chemists.
In addition, we own a number of scientific instruments.
● Hot plates fully equiped with DrySyn Heating Blocks
● Four rotary evaporator with membrane pumps
● High pressure hydrogen reactor
● Syringue pump
● UV reactor
● JACOMEX Glove box
● Glass Oven B-585 Kugelrohr
● Sublimation apparatus
● Train sublimation system
● Three zone tube furnace with independent temperature control from Severn thermal solutions
● Turbo pumping Station Edwards T-Station 75W
● Zone refiner for the purification of organic semiconductors
- Agilent gel permeation chromatography (GPC) set-up
- Agilent analytical and preparative HPLC set-up Dedicated room with efficient local exhaust ventilation provides clean and safe conditions for chromatography experiments.
- Netzsch POLYMA differential scanning calorimeter (DSC)
- Thermogravimetric analyzer (TGA)
- High-End optical microscope with hot stage and digital camera
- UV-visible absorption spectrometer
- Emission spectrometer
- Mettler FP800 Thermosystem with FP82 hot stage for thermomicroscopy
- X-ray diffractometers
And in direct access @ University of Brussels…
● NMR spectrometers from CIREM
● Infra-red spectrometers
● Cyclic voltammetry equipment
! Never work alone !
! Wear labcoat, gloves, safety glasses !